You can purchase all the products in Thèa Pharmaceutical's eye care range from our dedicated website.
Zaspray® is a 3 in 1 solution designed to deliver long-lasting symptom relief from itchy, dry eyes caused by allergy. and is a great alternative for patients who struggle using drops. This easy to use spray is 100% preservative free and helps to restore tear film stability, keeping the eyes surface hydrated and lubricated. Zaspray® is a medical device, CE mark Class IIa that delivers a pleasant, fine mist in a precise measured dose using the innovative Aptar® bottle technology.
Zaspray® formula contains a specific component, 4.5% Per-Lip® complex (4% liposomes: 0.5% perilla) & 0.2% Hyaluronic Acid. The combined action of Per-Lip® complex (liposomes + perilla) and hyaluronic acid helps to restore and improve the tear film stability, keeping the eye surface more hydrated and lubricated
Dosage: It is recommended to spray on closed eyelids once or twice every application, 3 to 4 times a day for 3 to 4 days consecutively. Do not use for more than 30 consecutive days.
1. Wash hands thoroughly before use.
2. Remove contact lenses before using the spray.
3. Hold the bottle tightly with your thumb or forefinger on the nozzle and pay attention not to cover the nozzle hole. Hold the bottle approximately 10 cm from the eye.
4. Apply onto a closed eye, putting firm pressure on the nozzle to allow a full spray to release.
5. Repeat on the other eye if necessary.
1 x 10ml uniquely designed, patented, preservative-free bottle for easy spray application.
• Allows migration across the eyelid margins to combine with the natural tear film
• Helps to repair the lipid layer
• Eases the irritation and discomfort
0.5% Perilla Seed Extract
• Natural plant extract
0.2% Hyaluronic acid
• Keeps the ocular surface lubricated
• Improves tear film stability
Zaspray is available to purchase online or from high street pharmacies and opticians.
PIP code: 419 7216
Page last updated: 15th August 2022