• By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
• The prize draw is being run by Théa Pharmaceuticals.
• Every participant who successfully complete 5 questions will be entitled to a textbook that will be delivered after the conference to contact details provided.
1. The prize draw is open only to registered ophthalmologists and trainee ophthalmologists, UK residents, those over 18 years of age, who sign up to complete a questionnaire about various areas of eye care at RCOphth Annual Congress 2023 Théa stand 39, 22-25 May 2023.
2. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and are eligible to claim any prize you may win.A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted. The prize draw is free to enter.
3. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted. The prize draw is free to enter.
4. The prize draw will include those that sign up to complete 5 questions, all entries to be captured between 22-25 May 2023 7.
5. To enter the prize draw simply complete a questionnaire at RCOphth Annual Congress 2023 Théa Pharmaceuticals stand 39.
6. Théa Pharmaceuticals will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate. If we are unable to contact the winner due to incomplete or inaccurate contact details, Théa Pharmaceuticals reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
7. The prize will be a place at one of Théa Surgical Skills Courses in 2024 at a time and date that is mutually convenient for both parties and agreed with Théa. Théa Pharmaceuticals will cover the cost of a single invitation to the course and the necessary costs for travel and accommodation up to £300 based on receipts provided by the winner.
8. One winner will be drawn using a random number generator.
9. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
10. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
11. The decision of Théa Pharmaceuticals regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. The winner of a place at one of Théa Surgical Skills Course in 2024 will be notified within 90 days after the conference via the email provided during prize draw entry.
13. Théa Pharmaceuticals will attempt to contact the winner of a place at one of Théa Surgical Skills Courses in 2024 by email up to two times.
14. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 30 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Théa Pharmaceuticals reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
15. Please allow 90 days for the delivery of the textbook.
Data protection and publicity
16. You consent to providing your title, first name, last name, GMC number, speciality, email address, workplace address. Any personal information you provide will be used by Théa Pharmaceuticals for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
17. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Théa Pharmaceuticals Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
18. Théa Pharmaceuticals does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or distress suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for the prize.
19. Théa Pharmaceuticals reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
20. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.