An aqueous cleansing solution for gentle cleansing of the eyelids and lashes, and has been specially formulated to be kind to both skin and eyes using a micellar solution. The 100ml bottle of Blephasol can be kept for up to two months once opened.
Click here to buy Blephasol, Blephasol Duo and other products from the Blepha Range (please note that this will take you to our shop website).
Blephasol is an aqueous solution for gentle cleansing of the eyelids and lashes, and has been specially formulated to be kind to both skin and eyes.
The 100ml bottle of Blephasol can be kept for up to two months once opened. A small amount of the aqueous MICELLAR solution is applied to a cotton pad and gently wiped onto the eyelid and lash area to remove debris and lifts away excess grease without rubbing – this unique cleansing action of Blephasol will even remove eye make-up, including waterproof mascara and eyeliner.
Blephasol features and benefits:
- NO soap, perfumes, parabens or alcohol
- NO preservatives
- MICELLAR solution
- Economical – only a small amount needed each time
- Easy to use – no rinsing required
- Tested by dermatologists and ophthalmologists
- Suitable for sensitive eyes
The Blephasol range also includes Blephasol Duo, which includes a pack of lint-free pads for convenience.
Blephasol Duo features and benefits:
- Added convenience of 100 pads included
- Same material as in Blephaclean wipes (lint-free)
- Particularly suitable for those who wouldn’t normally buy cotton wool pads