Ophthalmic Insert to dilate the pupil prior to surgery or for diagnostic purposes when monotherapy (treatment by one drug alone) is known to be insufficient.
Mydriasert (Tropicamide 0.28 mg and Phenylephrine hydrochloride 5.4 mg) is an insoluable ophthalmic insert used to dilate the pupil prior to surgery or for diagnostic purposes.
- Provides effective mydriasis irrespective of gender, iris colour or diabetes
- Insoluable, preservative and solvent-free
- Lower dosage than tropicamide and phenylephrine
- Single administration step reduces prep time
- Lasts for at least 60 minutes after removing insert