Eye Gel for the treatment of acute herpetic keratitis.
Virgan (Ganciclovir 0.15%) eye gel combines the power of ganciclovir, a broad-spectrum antiviral agent, with the comfort of a gel. It is recommended for the treatment of acute herpetic keratitis (dendritic and geographic ulcers).
- Eye gel for the treatment of acute herpetic keratitis
- Ganciclovir is highly effective against herpes simplex viruses.1
- Reduces the incidence of blurred vision and corneal impairment.2,3,4
- Excellent patient tolerance
- Clinically proven efficacy
- Transparent gel improves patient comfort
1 Faulds D, Heel RC. Drugs 1990; 39: 597
2 Colin J, Hoh HB, Easty DL et al. Cornea 1997; 16 (4): 393-399
3 Kaufman H. Presented at Am Acad Ophthal Ann Meeting Nov 8-11, 2008
4 Hoh HB, Hurley C, Claove C et al. Br J Ophthalmol 1996;80:140-143